Thursday, November 11, 2010

You Want a War Bitch? You've Got One

So, I've been wanting to do a blog for a while now, but never had a good reason to do so. Well, up until last night that was. 


I had just arrived home after spending a wonderful evening with my mother and stepfather. We'd gone for dinner, done some shopping, and I had bought a couple of concert tickets to two upcoming shows that I wanted to see, but I digress.


I get a message around 9:00 pm last night, from a friend alerting me to a nasty blog that had been written about me. So I followed the link, and I set in to read. And let me tell you, what I saw certainly wasn't the kind of thing you want to read about yourself.


This person was clearly bashing me, and at first, I was angry. How could she talk about me like that? I then drafted a response on my own Facebook page, but later deleted it. I did not want to be reminded of her.


But that didn't work. Because some how this bitch has posted comments from my wall on her blog, and is making all kinds of snarky remarks about me. http://farkthis.livejournal.com/

You want a war bitch? Oh you've got one now. You don't mess with me and expect me to just roll over do you? Hell no bitch. I am not that kind of woman. I can be nasty and down right mean when it serves me good, and come to think of it, I haven't gotten mad at someone in a very long time. You might just be that outlet that I need. 


Oh, and for those of you interested, this is her:









1 comment:

  1. Sis, I'm glad you have a blog, I like reading what you write, however, doing it because of someone else's evil words is not worth it. Responding to her crap just gives her a foothold in your life and thoughts and she (or her words) are worth that.

    So keep your blog about what is important to you and let her go - people will see her for what she is and you do not want to sink to her level.

    Sending love and hugs across the country.

    ReplyDelete