Sunday, May 15, 2011

its been a while

Hey there readers,

Sorry for my long absence. For the last couple of weeks, my laptop has been out of commission. It got knocked to the floor and the pixels in the screen started to go.

The mother of a friend of mine helped me out in that respect, loaned me a screen. But then my power cord stopped working, so  I couldn't use my laptop at all. My only means of communication was via text through my cell phone.

So, on Friday, my computer monitor from Sara arrived. Its a beauty too, but I still needed a power cord. Mom spoke to Easyhome, who said they could lend me one, and I was thrilled. But when I returned home with said cord, it would not power up my laptop.

So, I called Easyhome back, and they said to bring my computer in, and they would try to match it up with another cord in the store. So I walked another 2+ km back to the shop, where it was found that there is something more going on with my computer than just a non-working power cord. It's now been sent for repairs, and I have a loaner from Easyhome. Same model too, only the colour of the cover is different. God it is good to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment