Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Show

So, there have been a lot of rumors of a Great Big Sea Christmas show this year at the Delta Hotel Ballroom in St. John's, NL. Some do not know whether or not to believe the rumour. But I do.

Y'see, I am facebook friends with the opening act Barry Canning, and this is what was on an event of his just last month:


If I ever needed proof, this is surely it right? But this is not the only proof I have. Just a few days ago, www.admission.com had this posting:


Something tells me that I know what I'm doing come December 28, 2010! See you there!

ETA: I was right! On November 16, there was this announcement from greatbigsea.com:


Time to get my party on!


3 comments:

  1. wish I could come :'( But u have a good time hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We shall see what happens come Friday morning and if things go well that morning just go on F/B and read my F/B status Friday evening and you'll know what is going on for that date and I guess when I comes out to visit I will have something to ask you and I am sure to what I will have to ask you that you won't find a way to turn it down about going to the show

    ReplyDelete