Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tell Me Something Good

So, since I started off with something negative, now lets focus on the positive. You recall how I mentioned that I have tickets to two different concerts? Well here's the proof:



I'm in the very first row for this show, the Irish Descendants one, and am so excited! I have been an irish descendants fan for as long as I can remember. In fact, I cannot remember not liking them. Check them out at http://www.irishdescendants.com/ if you're interested enough.

Here is one of my favourite songs by them:


The second artist I have a ticket to go see is Rex Goudie. For those of you who don't know him, Rex finished second on the third season of Canadian Idol.


I only have the receipt for the ticket right now, because the tickets themselves are not in yet. They're going to call when the tickets come in. 


Rex Goudie info



RUN

He's done more since then, but I have remained a faithful fan, and its easy to see why. Not only is he talented, but he's easy on the eyes too:




That's all for now. Might be back later.


Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I love catch the wind :D U are off to a good start sweetie :D And I'll doublefollow u for now since I can't figure out how not to lol ;D

    ReplyDelete