Saturday, November 13, 2010

..kitten puppy dragon thingies; hockey vs geminis

So as I sat down tonight to watch television, I had a dilemma. What do I watch? Hockey or the Geminis? It's truly a tough call, as I love both, and my fave show, Republic of Doyle, is up for a few awards. 0-2 thus far, but we'll see how the rest of the night goes.

So, I ask you, what is a girl to do? I love my Saturday night hockey, and my Habs, but the Geminis are celebrating their 25th year, and they are being hosted by Glee's Cory Monteith. :)

So, I couldn't choose just one right? Right. So, I decided to watch both. Thus far, my Habs are up 5-2 after two periods with the Carolina Hurricanes, and my fave player, Mike Cammalleri, has scored as well. Looks like a good game thus far.

And on the Gemini's, while presenting with some lady from Dragon's Den, Allan Hawco had the best line of the night thus far: "Us actors make you dragons look like kitten puppy dragon thingies!" I laughed, hard. Gotta love that sexy Allan Hawco as Jake Doyle from Republic of Doyle:


Sexy right?


God I love being Canadian!


No comments:

Post a Comment