Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Republic of Doyle.

Oh my friggin Lord, what an episode of Republic of Doyle tonight. So suspenseful and an ending I did not see coming! As much as I like the people who write for the show, I did not like their ending tonight! All I could think was "how can you do that to Jake? After everything he and Leslie have been through. Why throw us this curve now?"

I've been watching the show since the beginning, and I have always rooted for the pairing of Leslie and Jake. So something like what just happened... I'm not really sure what to think...

No spoilers here, but if you watch the show, I'd love to know your opinion on the latest twist in the show we all love. 

So many questions: is there a future for these two, or is this the straw that breaks the camel's back? Only time, and the next few episodes, will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment