Sunday, October 27, 2013

Time for a Rant

Ooh, it's been a long time since I ranted, but someone on twitter has me riled up. Really ready to smack her right across her smug little bitch face.

Perhaps I should explain. I decided to do my nails for Halloween, as I will be dressing up to hand out treats to the children. A friend of mine found awesome black and red nails, so I decided to give them a try. 

Now, my nails aren't as long as I'd like them to be, so obviously they're not going to turn out exactly like any pictures I may find. I know and accept that. I also know that I'm not the greatest at doing nails, but I enjoy the practice. After all, one can only get better by practicing.

After finishing the left hand, which I had liked, I posted it on twitter. No big deal, I thought. Obviously I was wrong. Some snarky little bitch was making nasty remarks towards me. I explained that my nails weren't that long, so it was the best I could do. She was still nasty. 

I felt defeated and upset. After all, I'm not a serious nail artist, just someone who likes to experiment. But I blocked her, and moved on. Tried something new, and really like how they turned out:


This *woman* (and I use the term lightly) actually responded to this photo, and said "wtf are those? Mini hulks?" What a stupid idiot!! It says on the damn hash tag- mini frankensteins. How stupid do you have to be? Can you not read? Argh. People like that annoy me. This world is full of idiots, and she's one of them.

And don't even get me started about the hockey game tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment