Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fragile, Handle With Care

Fragle, Handle with Care

I feel my heart should be wearing a sign, “Fragile handle with care.”
I feel like you could care less how I feel, If I fall, will you even be there?
If my fragile heart breaks like glass, will your ignorant soul be aware?

If I stumble and fall into pieces, scattered all over the ground,
Will you know that I have been hurting, when you choose to never come 'round?
Don't you know how much the silence hurts, when for miles around there's no sound?

I feel like a glass about to shatter
I feel like my fragile heart's about to break
I don't know how much more I can handle
I don't know how much more I can take
The cracks are already showing
Whether or not you're aware
So just heed this one little warning,
So be careful baby, handle with care

I know that you cared for me one time, but that was a long time ago
I put my fragile heart in your hands and I never wanted you to let go
But now that person I thought I knew has turned as ice cold as snow

Chorus

Fragile, handle with care, it's a sign I wish you could see
I don't need my heart to be broken
The cracks are showing, that's very evident to me
Maybe its time for me to pack up, get out while I still can
It's time for this long lost ship to finally find some safe land
I need to find someone new, an understanding man
Who will take care of this fragile heart, hold it safely in his hands

Chorus

I won't make the same mistake twice
I don't want another guy like you
This time I'm going to find someone
Who will make all of my dreams come true
Someone I know will be there.
He'll be more careful than you were,
He'll handle this fragile heart with care

No comments:

Post a Comment