Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Grad & The Waiting Game



So, last night I'm lying in bed, playing around on Facebook when I get a message from one of my former instructors at school. She said that she was talking to another lady who works at the school, who handles the work terms, and graduation, and she said that I would still be able to graduate with my classmates, and participate in the ceremony the same as everyone else. Well, for the rest of the night, you couldn't wipe the smile off of my face!

I immediately went in search of a hairstyle for graduation (photo #1), and it didn't take me long to figure out which one I was going to go with. As soon as I saw it, I knew that it would be perfect, and that the cap that I have to wear at Grad won't mess it up.



And with my hair being way down past my shoulders (see photo #2), the style should work perfectly!

But before I can focus on any of that, I need to find out how much tickets are going to cost. I found out from the aforementioned instructor that we are allowed to have three, so that made my decision an easy one on who to invite. Mom, Dad, and Rob. No question. I had it figured out last night that those would be the three I would invite if it came down to it!

So, hopefully soon, Tracy will be out of her meeting, and I can speak to her about these important details. Oh yeah, and setting up that all important work term.

More later.

1 comment: