Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Joys and Pains of Facebook








For the most part, I like Facebook, I really do. I can keep in touch with friends, play games, celebrate my GBS fandom, etc. I've made many close friends through Facebook, some who are now more like family. For the most part, Facebook is useful, and I like to be on it, but sometimes there are times it frustrates me to the point where I just want to say to hell with it, and quit the whole damn thing!

Today is one of those mornings. I tried posting pictures, and at first they showed up, but now I can't see them. I would understand if there was something offensive about them, as was the case once, but there is nothing offensive about these pictures whatsoever. I'll attach them at the end of this post, and you can all judge for yourself.

And then there are comments that are disappearing. I get a notification that someone has commented on one of my photos, or on one of my status', but then when I click on said notification to see what was said, nothing was there. It's as if Facebook is eating my comments, hiding things that were written, and I've just about had it. I'm not in the mood for it's bullshit today.

And if all that wasn't bad enough, it won't let me changed my damned profile picture. God, I really feel like screaming right now. If this problem soon doesn't fix itself, I might just lose it!

Here are the pictures.





ETA: It's working again, for now.

2 comments:

  1. everything usually reappears and I saw your pics - they were never gone her :) So no worries they'll show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it's all working here now, has been since around 8-ish, but still, very frustrating.

    ReplyDelete