Monday, March 14, 2011

let sleeping dogs lie

I'd honestly forgotten all about you, I really had. Since our 'encounter' a few months back, which I was glad to see end, My life has been great. Lost a close friend very suddenly to death, but life moves on.

I don't know if you get any pleasure in talking about me behind my back, without even mentioning my name, but it doesn't really bother me anymore. I take the mentality that it is only drama if I care, and I don't give one sweet fuck about what you say of me, or my friends. Cause I know the truth, even if you think it is a lie.

As for some of the other things you said, there are stories behind them that you do not know, and I know that even if I were to tell you the stories, that you would not believe me. But I don't need you to.

In fact, even writing this blog post was a waste of time and effort. I've got better things to do with my life, and more important people to talk to.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment